How To Erase Your Diabetes In 3 Short Weeks: What Are The Signs Of Diabetes?
Click the Link http://diabete101.justcauseitworkz.com to learn How To Erase Your Diabetes In 3 Short Weeks and learn what some of the Symptoms of Diabetes are
The Various Symptoms of Diabetes
By Gage Killian
Diabetes is a disease which effects over twenty million people in the United States. It is a disease which affects everyone of every race, creed, sex and shows no discrimination. So what exactly is Diabetes?
Diabetes is disease that comes in three basic types: Type 1 diabetes, which is commonly referred to as juvenile diabetes. Type 2 diabetes which is the more common of the types and gestational diabetes which affects pregnant women. This article will touch basis on Type 2 diabetes which is by far the most common of types. Type 2 diabetes is when the body doesn’t produce enough insulin in the body or when the bodies cells ignore the insulin. There are a significant amount of factors why people develop type 2 diabetes including age, sex, genetics, food and drink, exercise and general health.
Below are the most common symptoms of diabetes and descriptions of what they mean. Please be aware that just because you may have one or two of these symptoms does not mean you have diabetes, they are only indicators and you may want to speak with your doctor to see if you have diabetes.
1. One of the major symptoms of diabetes is frequent and common urination. If you are going way too much, it may be time to get checked up. Please note however that just because you have frequent urinating problems doesn’t mean that you have diabetes, it is only a symptom.
2. Blurred vision is often associated with diabetes but as also been associated with liver problems. Regardless, if you are dealing with blurred vision, it is time to seek medical attention. Blurred vision can mean a lot of things, all of which aren’t good.
2. Being constantly hungry can mean you just have a fast metabolism, but again, symptoms in a bundle mean bad news. Take warning and get checked out for diabetes.
3. Being very thirsty all of the time is another symptoms commonly associated with being diabetic. Regular thirst is healthy, but if you are drinking and drinking and still staying thirsty, then it may be problematic.
4. Diabetes impotence is also common in mean suffering from diabetes. If you are middle aged and dealing with one of the above symptoms and having erectile dysfunction problems, then you may be suffering from diabetes impotence.
5. Are you feeling worn out even though you haven’t done much? Excessive fatigue is also one of the common symptoms of diabetes. Again, just one of these symptoms alone may not be much of a problem, it is when they are appearing in numbers more than individually is when you really may have a problem.
6. Being irritable is sometimes just a part of life, but in conjunction with the above named diabetes symptoms, it may be a indication of something more.
7. Losing a significant amount of weight is usually a good thing, but it can also be a sign of severe health problems. Unusual weight loss is a common diabetes symptom and should always get checked out.
8. Diabetes impotence is also common in mean suffering from diabetes. If you are middle aged and dealing with one of the above symptoms and having erectile dysfunction problems, then you may be suffering from diabetes impotence.
The above named symptoms are only that. They are mearly indications, when combined of a bigger threat. Just because you may have one or two of the symptoms labeled above does not necessarily mean you have a diabetic condition it’s only a warning sign that something may need to be done.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Gage…